[menog] RE: [ncc-regional-middle-east] Peering

Tariq Husain TariqH at gatewaygulf.net
Sun Aug 5 09:32:40 GMT 2007

Dear All,

We read with great interest the emphasis highlighted by many in the recent emails on setting up a regional IX.   This is a great forum and there a lot of developments in the region surrounding this topic.

With our first facility based in the Kingdom of Bahrain, we are very well positioned to address the changing market and meet the critical criteria - one of which is to be carrier neutral and promoting full transparency.    Watch our space before the end of the year when we are fully operational.   www.gatewaygulf.net

Kind Regards,

Tariq Husain
Chairman
Gateway Gulf