[menog] MENOG 3 in Kuwait

Fahad AlShirawi fahad at 2connectbahrain.com
Mon Apr 7 12:51:26 GMT 2008

Dear All,

It is only  8 days before the meeting and we have 100 people registered so
far.

Could you please promote this meeting to your contacts in the Middle East as
well? You can use details from the mail below.

Many thanks in advance and best regards,

Fahad AlShirawi

=======================

[Apologies for duplicate e-mails.]

Dear Colleagues,

If you have not yet registered for the next MENOG 3/RIPE NCC Regional
Meeting, there is still time to do so.

The meeting takes place within 8 days, from 15-17 April, 2008, at the Marina
Hotel in Salmiya, Kuwait and is hosted by Wataniya Telecom.

Registration

------------

The event is free and you can register online at:

http://www.menog.net/dyn.php?page=menog3registration

Agenda

--------

The meeting agenda has been *updated* and is available online at:

http://www.menog.net/meetings/menog3/agenda.php

Accommodation

Reservations forms for accommodation at the meeting venue and nearby hotels
can be found at:

http://www.menog.net/meetings/menog3/venue.php

Further Information