[menog] MENOG 3 Call for Papers

Philip Smith pfs at cisco.com
Tue Mar 11 12:21:07 GMT 2008

Hi Baher,

Sorry for slow response... There have been some problems with the
submission system (we also use it for APRICOT and SANOG events) and it
got a bit overloaded with APRICOT which completed at the end of last month.

It should all be back now. If you or anyone else any problems with
submitting presentation or tutorial proposals, please send e-mail
directly to the programme committee <menog-program at menog.net>.

We are still on the look out for more presentations for MENOG 3 next
month in Kuwait. While the programme is shaping up nicely, more offers
of technical and operational content would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

philip