[menog] Please let me start by apologising

Fahad AlShirawi fahad at 2connectbahrain.com
Tue Mar 25 17:32:09 GMT 2008

Guys and Girls,

I'm really sorry. I hate off topic mails more than anyone else and so I'll
send this one email for informational purposes and if anyone would like to
talk about it, they can contact me offline. This May, the RIPE NCC are
having a General Meeting which will include an Election for two Board seats.
After serious discussion with certain people, I have decided I will run for
one of those seats to represent our regions interests there. If anyone would
like to know more about this. well, let's talk off list.

Fahad.