[menog] Satellite Transport Services

Kiyam Kadir kiyam at gorannet.net
Mon Apr 20 21:49:13 GMT 2009

the country I am in is Iraq and we do have all necessary licenses. all I am
looking for are satellite operators and providers who can transport my data
point to point to UK, US, Germany and anywhere in asia pacific. from each
teleport I will lease terrestrial lines to connect me to the nearest local
exchange and peer or pay transit services into the networks of that
continent.

Thank you

Best regards,

Kiyam Kadir