[menog] How to Unsubscribe!

Salman Al-Mannai SMANNAI at qtel.com.qa
Wed Apr 22 11:57:26 GMT 2009

Thanks Eng. Sabah,

I don't understand why the so many requests for unsubscribing! When this was initially established the purposed was to have as many telecom professionals as there are in the region share experience and knowledge, and have to a certain extent developed good business relations among few.

I have sent a separate e-mail to Fahad Al Shirawi, MENOG Chair, illustrating some of those benefits to one regional operator, and I'm sure others have the same share of benefits too.

To me this is more valuable than the tons of promotional e-mails we receive every day - besides if it was from NANOG would people respond the same?

Thanks

Sent on the move from BlackBerry Wireless Device.