[menog] Re: Buffalo

Kaveh Ranjbar kaveh.ranjbar at ripe.net
Mon Jul 13 12:54:21 GMT 2009

Hi,

I think there should be no problem at all, but to be safe, I think it is
better to let us know before you proceed and we can stop any "Fancy"
operation on giraffe. Also, when you finish, we can double check to
ensure everything is fine.

Cheers, Kaveh.

--
Kaveh Ranjbar	                        RIPE Network Coordination Center
Business Applications                   Singel 258 Amsterdam NL