[menog] RE: MENOG 4: Updated Agenda - Telecoms Billing Masterclass

Rick Hillson rick at 2connectbahrain.com
Thu Mar 19 05:50:57 GMT 2009

MENOG Operators,

Apologies for contacting all of you via the menog distribution list but 2Connect is assisting UK-based Perpetual Training Solutions in organising a five-day Telecoms Billing Masterclass in Bahrain during the week of May 17th to 21st.  Please see the attached course description and booking form for further details.  If you're not the responsible person for training within your company, I'd appreciate it if you could forward this message on internally.

This is the first time that I'm aware of a publically available intensive billing training course being run in our region, the advantages of in-region training (low airfare, no visas for GCC nationals, Sunday to Thursday course date, etc) are such that I hope you all are able to take advantage of this opportunity.

Regards,

Rick Hillson
VP, Customer Operations
2Connect