[menog] :) MENOG4

fahad at 2connectbahrain.com fahad at 2connectbahrain.com
Fri Mar 27 13:37:15 GMT 2009

Hi All,

MENOG4 is coming up and I'm looking forward to seeing you all. There is a lot to talk about and a lot to organise for our future. And of course there are the workshops for engineers so spread the word. Anyway, just to let you know, rooms at the hotel are running out fast. I think there are about 18 rooms left or some such... So register and book your rooms asap. MENOG is one of the few opportunities to meet all my friends so see you there or else :)

Fahad.

Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device from MTC-Vodafone