[menog] -6, Thank you

Osama I. Al-Dosary dosary at cisco.com
Sat Apr 17 13:45:44 GMT 2010

Salaam Colleagues,

On behalf of the MENOG Coordination Team, I would like to thank everyone
for making the MENOG 6/RIPE NCC Regional Meeting in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
such a success.

MENOG 6 included 3 days of hands-on technical workshops, half day of
tutorials, and one and a half days of plenary conference incorporating
the RIPE NCC Regional Meeting.

The event as a whole received lots of positive and appreciative feedback.

There were approximately 140 attendees from 19 different countries. A
list of attendees is posted at:
http://menog.net/content/menog6/attendee-list

All presentations are available at:
http://menog.net/meetings/menog6/presentations

An overview of all the sponsors is posted at:
http://menog.net/meetings/menog6

Thanks once again on behalf of the MENOG Coordination Team and we hope
that you will also participate in MENOG 7 which is planned to be held in
Turkey upcoming October.

Kind regards,

Osama I Dosary
Chair MENOG