[menog] RE: Emirates network problem?

Motaz Alturayef m.alturayef at go.com.sa
Thu Apr 29 17:57:20 GMT 2010

Hi,
Today we had some traffic dropping/flapping via some of our international links terminated in London, there was no obvious reason for that. I guess today there was some issue in the global internet. And yes we have had some problems with packet loss (but not 95%) via Flag and some other links during the past three days, and this was due the submarine cable cut repair, which was effecting the global internet.

Best Regards,
Motaz Alturayef