[menog] IPv4 March 2011 depletion

Brian Candler B.Candler at pobox.com
Wed Dec 1 12:47:32 GMT 2010

On Wed, Nov 17, 2010 at 02:59:29PM +0000, Brian Candler wrote:

> To be absolutely clear: no, I cannot give you a specific example of this.

There's one here:

https://www.linx.net/events/video?video=/archive-download/2009-ipv6/video/linxv6_overadsl.mp4

Example is 12:45 into the presentation, which BTW is worth watching the
whole way through.  This is from a clueful small ISP with real V6 deployment
experience.

They also have some customer-facing pages about V6 at
http://www.aaisp.net/kb-broadband-ipv6.html
http://www.aaisp.net/kb-broadband-ipv6-ipv4end.html

Regards,

Brian.