[menog] etisalat ignoring abuse complaints?

Jim Mercer jim at reptiles.org
Fri Feb 19 07:01:11 GMT 2010

this is what i got back after emailing to abuse at nic.ae

-------
Your message cannot be delivered to the following recipients:

  Recipient address: abuse5 at ies.etisalat.ae
  Reason: Mailbox too large
-------

either the mailbox size is too small, or there were an inordinate number
complaints in the last day or so, or etisalat is just ignoring complaints.

it would be nice to know which if these it is.

--
Jim Mercer        jim at reptiles.org        +92 336 520-4504
"I'm Prime Minister of Canada, I live here and I'm going to take a leak."