[menog] MENOG 6 Fellowships available

Paul Rendek menog at ripe.net
Wed Mar 3 13:47:45 GMT 2010

Dear Colleagues,

We are pleased to announce the Middle East Network Operators Group
(MENOG) Fellowship Program. This is an initiative funded by the Internet
Society (ISOC).

The Fellowship Program offers engineers from Middle East countries
financial assistance to attend MENOG Meetings and MENOG-sponsored events.

Up to five fellowships will be awarded to eligible applicants attending
the MENOG 6/RIPE NCC Regional Meeting in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. This
meeting will be held from 10-14 April (Saturday - Wednesday) 2010 at the
Sheraton Hotel, Riyadh.

Applications for the MENOG Fellowship Program must be submitted by *19
March* 2010.

Full details about the MENOG Fellowship Program, including how to apply
and eligibility, can be found on the MENOG website at:
http://www.menog.net/meetings/menog6/fellowship-expectations.php

I encourage you to pass information about this program to anyone
involved in Middle East operators' groups and who has a keen interest in
the activities of MENOG. You may also consider acting as a reference for
an applicant.

Further Information
--------------------

For information about MENOG 6, please see:
http://www.menog.net/meetings/menog6/index.php

Information about the RIPE NCC and RIPE NCC Regional Meetings can be
found at:
http://www.ripe.net/meetings/regional/

If you have any questions, please email <menog-sec at menog.net>.

Regards,

The MENOG Coordination Team

Kais Al-Essa, Osama Al-Dosary, Ahmed Ismael, Sultan AlShamsi, Sandra
Gijzen, Gaurab Raj Upadhaya, Paul Rendek, Philip Smith