[menog] IQ ccTLD hosting Advise

Jim Mercer jim at reptiles.org
Tue Mar 9 15:38:32 GMT 2010

On Tue, Mar 09, 2010 at 12:42:45PM +0300, Saif Ahmed wrote:
> Dear Rechard,
>  We are seeking someon to host/opreat .iq domain.

be very wary of the offers you get, as the operation of a TLD can be quite
lucrative, and attracts some rather unscrupulous characters, even disguised
as companies.

i am a former board member for CIRA, the canadian ccTLD operator.

if you want, i could make some introductions there, i'm sure they would be
happy to provide some good, solid and uncomprimised advice.

--jim

--
Jim Mercer        jim at reptiles.org        +92 336 520-4504
"I'm Prime Minister of Canada, I live here and I'm going to take a leak."