[menog] ADSL Service Provider Bandwidth Forecasting

fahad at 2connectbahrain.com fahad at 2connectbahrain.com
Sat Mar 13 17:32:29 GMT 2010

I think we are missing the question. I believe what our friend is asking is how to take a forecast of customers and translate that to bandwidth requirement (total port size). Basically our friend is considering economy of scale efficiencies and wanting to know if there is an easy way to calculate those like in the voice business with erlangs. For example, an E1 using an 8 hour day does on average 250k mins in a month and so on...

At least this is what I think he's asking.

Fahad.

Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device from MTC-Vodafone