[menog] Reliance backbone failure

Asad Malik ad.malik at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 23 12:17:28 GMT 2010

thats what i'm hoping to find out. At the moment i'm afraid i've limited information as per my ISP. it would be great  If some one can share detail insight on Where is the geographical location of this sub-sea cable cut? How is traffic being re-routed and what’s the capacity of the backup link?

Thank you

Asad