[menog] Request for participation - Arbor 2010 Worldwide Infrastructure Security Report.

Dobbins, Roland rdobbins at arbor.net
Mon Oct 4 03:08:10 GMT 2010

Request for participation - Arbor 2010 Worldwide Infrastructure Security Report.

-----

Folks,

We're in the process of collecting feedback for the 2010 Worldwide Infrastructure Security Report (WWISR); this is the Sixth Edition of the report, and we'd really be grateful for your participation!  This is the only security-focused survey we're aware of which is specifically oriented towards those who design, build, operate, and defend public-facing network infrastructure/applications/services, and provides the opportunity to share your experiences and perspectives with your peers in the operational community, as well as to benefit from their experiences and perspectives.

The 2010 Infrastructure Security Survey is up and available for your input.  You can register to complete the survey via this URL, which will redirect your browser to the survey tool (the survey is accessed via http/s):

<http://www.arbornetworks.com/survey/ISR2010>

Once again, we've added several insightful questions from past participants.  Feedback collection will end as soon as we've reached the desired number of respondents (ideally, 100+).

The results will be published in the 2010 Worldwide Infrastructure Security Report in January of 2011.  Also, please note that NO personally- or organizationally-identifiable information will be shared in any manner.

The 2009 edition of the survey is available here (registration required):

<http://www.arbornetworks.com/report>

Thanks in advance!

-----

 	       Sell your computer and buy a guitar.