[menog] IX Panel & Peering BoF - MENOG7 - October 22, 2010 1400-1530

Mehmet Akcin mehmet at akcin.net
Fri Sep 17 01:42:50 GMT 2010

Hello,

Are you excited for MENOG7, yet? I am trying (once again) to organize a IX Panel & Peering BoF @ Istanbul MENOG7 on October 22, 2010 from 1400-1530.

I would like to invite all the exchange points in the region to give updates
on their improvements? New peers? Feel free to send me an email directly with the
info.

Exchange points who have members from middle eastern countries are also
welcome to come and provide information on how countries can connect? And/or
some stats regarding the traffic originated to/from Middle East region. (Not
to exceed 5mins~)

ISPs who have presence in exchange points in the region are also welcome to provide
updates and discuss plans regarding their expansion and perhaps join of
other exchange points as well as briefly explain their peering policies.

A Brief Agenda:

1400-1405 Intro
1405-1500 IX Panel (3-4 speakers 10-15mins each with 5-10mins for questions).
1500-1530 Open mike / Peering BoF (1-2mins per speaker very briefly)

Feel free to contact me directly if you have any questions/comments.

Mehmet  Akcin
Menog Program Committee