[menog] MENOG 7/RIPE NCC Regional Meeting - Agenda online

Paul Rendek menog at ripe.net
Mon Sep 27 09:02:21 GMT 2010

[Apologies for duplicate emails]

Dear Colleagues,

Register now for the Middle East Network Operators Group (MENOG) 7/RIPE
NCC Regional Meeting, taking place in Istanbul, Turkey from
21-29 October 2010.

A draft agenda has been posted at:
http://www.menog.net/meetings/menog7/agenda

This is the first time a MENOG/RIPE NCC Regional Meeting will be held in
Turkey. We would like to thank the hosts Terremark and Turk Telekom for
supporting this event.

MENOG meetings are excellent opportunities to share ideas and
experiences with other network operators and network engineers from
across the Middle East, to develop cross-regional cooperation and to
meet with key players in the local and global Internet industry.

The MENOG 6 Meeting, held in Riyadh in April 2010, attracted over 130
attendees from 19 countries, and we expect the MENOG 7 Meeting to build
on the success of that event.

Registration will close when maximum capacity is reached, so please
register soon to ensure your attendance.

For all information and for registration details, please visit:
http://menog.net/meetings/menog7

Regards,

The MENOG Coordination Team
Kais Al-Essa, Osama Al-Dosary, Sultan Al-Shamsi, Sandra
Gijzen, Gaurab Raj Upadhaya, Paul Rendek, Philip Smith