[menog] Re: MENOG 8: Important Visa Information for Saudi Arabia

Sandra Gijzen sandra at ripe.net
Tue Apr 26 12:46:28 GMT 2011

Dear Nasser,

MENOG 8/RIPE NCC Regional Meeting takes place from 14-18 May 2011 at the
Le Meridien hotel in Al Khobar, Saudi Arabia.

The program for the week is as follows:
Conference:  14 May
Workshops:  15-18 May

For all information on MENOG 8/RIPE NCC Regional Meeting, please visit:
http://menog.net/meetings/menog8

Kind regards,

Sandra Gijzen
Event Coordinator - External Relations
RIPE NCC on behalf of the MENOG Coordination Team

TEL: +31205354441
Cell: +31650579484