[menog] Rapid IPv6 deployment for World IPv6 Day

Carlos Martinez-Cagnazzo carlosm3011 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 20:23:39 GMT 2011

I kind of agree with you, but it's also understandable that people who
do not have dual stack want to play with IPv6 and be part of World
IPv6 Day.

Here is where tunnels play a big part. I have helped quite a few
people today in configuring tunnelbroker.net tunnels, miredo and 6to4.
Some of these people had *never* heard about IPv6 (yes, might be hard
to believe but it's true) before yet they were enthusiastic about the
experiment and willing to spend some of their time tweaking their OSs.

cheers!

Carlos

--