[menog] Microsoft offered $7.5M for Nortel's IPv4

Lu Heng h.lu at anytimechinese.com
Mon Mar 28 20:19:32 GMT 2011

Is anyone have some insight message from this deal?

I mean it does not sounds right that court has right to sell the ip.

it might be a mis-understanded news? they in fact bought some thing else?

--
--
Kind regards.

Lu

This message is a private communication. It may contain information that is
privileged or confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, please do
not read, copy, or use it, and do not disclose it to others. Please notify
the sender of the delivery error by replying to this message, and then
delete it and any attachments from your system. Use of this e-mail is
prohibited when received in error. Thank you.