[menog] Microsoft offered $7.5M for Nortel's IPv4

Lu Heng h.lu at anytimechinese.com
Tue Mar 29 01:27:43 GMT 2011

So, If I may ask, what is ARIN's current position and what can be ARIN's
possible re-action(general speaking)?

--
--
Kind regards.

Lu

This message is a private communication. It may contain information that is
privileged or confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, please do
not read, copy, or use it, and do not disclose it to others. Please notify
the sender of the delivery error by replying to this message, and then
delete it and any attachments from your system. Use of this e-mail is
prohibited when received in error. Thank you.