[menog] Microsoft offered $7.5M for Nortel's IPv4

Ahmed Abu-Abed ahmed at tamkien.com
Tue Mar 29 07:49:04 GMT 2011

Up to 2010 the global consumption rate of public IPv4 was 200 million addresses per year !  No black, grey or white market will meet this demand.

Good article on this by APNIC chief scientist: http://www.circleid.com/posts/print/ipv6_and_transitional_myths/

IPv4 is depleted and resistance to IPv6 is futile.

-Ahmed