[menog] Microsoft offered $7.5M for Nortel's IPv4

Scott Weeks surfer at mauigateway.com
Wed Mar 30 19:07:46 GMT 2011

From: Owen DeLong <owend at he.net>

IPv6 is not the Borg. You will join, or, the world will pass you by and you will become
increasingly disconnected from everyone else.

There is no invasion. There is no forced assimilation.

IPv4 is depleted and there simply aren't viable or maintainable options today outside
of IPv6.

Touched a nerve, eh?  :-)  Don't forget to notice the smiley face in my previous email that you're responding to.  I didn't say IPv6 is the Borg.  IPv6 is just a bunch of bits collected together and transferred in a certain way.  Hardly the Borg...  :-)

scott