[menog] MENOG 8: Thank you

Nasser Farhan nasser.elfarhan at tinet.net
Wed May 25 15:59:22 GMT 2011

Hi all,

Egypt, Jordan, Lebanon, Syria are open to all Arab Nationalities.  Also Turkey(no visas required for Jordanians), UAE are also easy and has no complications( you get it with the ticket).  Saudi, Qatar, Kuwait and Oman are quite complex (yet obtainable).

I suggest we hold it in Egypt next time as it does not require a visa to enter.

Regards,
Nasser