[menog] ICANN's New Website - Feedback Needed

Fahd Batayneh fahd.batayneh at icann.org
Thu Dec 12 11:33:00 UTC 2013

(sorry for cross posting)

Friends and Colleagues,

ICANN is in the process of renewing its current website. The progress of the
new website can be found at https://new.icann.org/. The website is far from
over. Please take a moment to go through it, and if you have any feedback,
please do provide them.

Below are the steps to provide ICANN with any feedback you may have on the
new website. Your thoughts and ideas are very important to ICANN's work, so
please make your voice heard. Also, please feel free to spread the word
around.

Thank you,

Fahd Batayneh

ICANN

Message Forward

Calling ICANN Community Members!

We need your feedback on the early stages of the  <https://new.icann.org/>
New.ICANN.org.

Please take a few moments to review the early stages of the
<https://new.icann.org> new.ICANN.org by going to  <https://new.icann.org/>
https://new.icann.org. The site is focused on embracing new comers and those
with a general interest in ICANN, but we are also intent on providing an
improved experience for everyone. Once you have reviewed the site we would
very much appreciate your feedback.

Providing feedback on the  <http://new.ICANN.org> new.ICANN.org is easy. You
don't even have to leave the  <http://new.icann.org/> new.icann.org website,
just follow these steps:

Step One: You can find the Feedback button in the bottom right hand corner
of any page on the new site. Just click the Feedback button as shown below.

cid:image001.jpg at 01CEF732.CFDE7050

Step Two: The Send Us Your Feedback box will pop up, as displayed in the
image below. Type in your feedback, include a screenshot if you want and
click next. It's that simple!

cid:image002.jpg at 01CEF732.CFDE7050

Step Three (Optional): You also have the option of clicking What should we
add next? (as shown in Step Two image) That will take you to the options as
shown in the image below. You are given two items that can be added to the
new site. You can click on either one or still post your own idea. Even with
this option you never leave the  <http://new.icann.org/> new.icann.org page
or even the Send Us Your Feedback box!

cid:image003.jpg at 01CEF732.CFDE7050

Step Three - Continued (Optional): After clicking one of the two ideas, you
are given the options shown below.

cid:image004.jpg at 01CEF732.CFDE7050

When you are done, you will see a Thank You screen.

We thank you and greatly appreciate your help in shaping the
<http://new.icann.org/> new.ICANN.org into something we can all be proud of!