[menog] RIPE NCC Survey 2013

Osama I. Al-Dosary dosary at yahoo.com
Thu May 30 05:18:40 UTC 2013

Salaam MENOG Community,

I'd like to remind you that the RIPE NCC Survey 2013 is currently taking
place.

To prepare for the survey, an independent consultant carried out a
number of focus groups in the MENOG region to make sure the issues
concerning our community were raised in the survey.

I would strongly encourage you to take this survey to make sure that our
views and concerns are represented in the results and the actions that
the RIPE NCC will take based on those results.

The survey is available at:
https://www.ripe.net/survey2013

As an added bonus, the RIPE NCC is giving iPad Minis to lucky
participants who complete the survey.

Thank you.
-Osama