[menog] FW: IMPORTANT: Registration for the Collaborative Leadership Exchange

Fahd Batayneh fahd.batayneh at icann.org
Tue Aug 12 11:40:46 UTC 2014

Friends and Colleagues,

For those attending the global IGF in Istanbul, Turkey, you might be interested in the “Collaborative Leadership Exchange” session organized by ISOC and its partners.

Thank you,

Fahd Batayneh

ICANN

Sent: Monday, August 11, 2014 8:00 PM
Subject: IMPORTANT: Registration for the Collaborative Leadership Exchange

Dear All,

As you may know, ISOC and its partners will be delivering the Collaborative Leadership Exchange as a pre-event at this year's IGF. The event will be held on Monday, 1 September from 9:00 am to 3:00 pm in Room 01 at the Lütfi Kirdar International Convention and Exhibition Center (ICEC).

The objective of the "Collaborative Leadership Exchange on Multistakeholder Participation" is to bring together the staff and participants in the different sponsored programmes to the IGF, as well as all other interested attendees to network, build relationships, exchange ideas, discuss local / regional Internet governance issues, and explore applicable solutions. The goal is to focus on key topics (e.g. Future of the Internet ecosystem, Internet & human rights, Access, Critical Internet Resources, Security & Privacy, etc.) while integrating the inputs, requirements and experiences of different stakeholder groups.  The session will take the format of an unconference, with equal parts of peer-to-peer style learning and engagement, networking and relationship building, and interactive discussions.

This builds on a successful model that we first employed at the 2012 Global INET in Geneva, and subsequently at the IGF meeting in Bali.

As spaces will be limited for this event, we have made a pre-registration facility available. A number of you have already registered, and we thank you for this. For the others who have not registered, please do so immediately.

Additionally, please share this event with your friends, colleagues, and extended network, and encourage them to attend.

The more diversity of attendees we have, the more robust and dynamic the exchanges will be. The link to the event is as follows:

 <http://www.intgovforum.org/cms/pre-events/1874-igf-2014-pre-event-collaborative-leadership-exchange-session> http://www.intgovforum.org/cms/pre-events/1874-igf-2014-pre-event-collaborative-leadership-exchange-session

Thanks in advance for your attention. We look forward to your participation in this exciting session.

Regards,

Niel Harper