[menog] Big Tent @ IGF Istanbul

khaled koubaa khaled.koubaa at gmail.com
Wed Aug 20 12:22:58 UTC 2014

---------- Sorry for cross posting  ----------

Dear colleagues,

Writing to extend an invitation to one of our Big Tent events that we're
organizing in conjunction with the IGF.  The Big Tent will be held
September 3rd at Hilton Istanbul Bosphorus.

Space is limited, but any community member is attending the Global IGF is
welcome to send me an email so I can ensure they receive an invitation.

 Speakers include:

   - Vint Cerf, VP & chief Internet evangelist - Google
   - Camille François, fellow - Berkman Center for Internet and Society
   - Arzu Geybullayeva - Regional analyst and blogger
   - Şafak Pavey, Member of Parliament, Turkey - Republican Peoples Party
   - Necdet Ünüvar, Member of Parliament, Turkey - Justice & Development
   Party

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

*Khaled KOUBAA*
*Public Policy and Government Relations Manager - **Google*