[menog] Call for speakers at Telecoms World

Madelaine Gibbs Madelaine.Gibbs at terrapinn.com
Thu Feb 13 06:15:53 UTC 2014

Dear MENOG member,

We are currently looking for speakers for the 10th Annual Telecoms World Middle East. This is your chance to position yourself as a leader of innovation in front of the A-Z of Middle East telecom operators. Get more information here > http://www.terrapinn.com/template/live/documents.aspx?e=6551&d=12899

The telecoms industry is facing exciting and somewhat daunting times ahead. We've entered an era where ongoing digitisation is throwing up new revenue opportunities for telecom operators, whilst creating more competition and higher expectations with more investment needed. Operators are left with a stark choice: pioneer or perish!

At Telecoms World Middle East we will uncover the answers of how to make sure telecom operators remain at the epicenter of the digital lifestyle, if you have a solution that can help, this is your chance to take to the stage! Get more information here > http://www.terrapinn.com/template/live/documents.aspx?e=6551&d=12899

Here are just some of the topics we will be covering:

*         Next generation networks

*         The LTE opportunity

*         Maximising VAS - (mHealth, M2M, mAdvertising, Managed Services)

*         Creating and expanding enterprise offerings

*         Investing for success in telecoms

*         Big Data, Big Profits - Monetising data for Middle East carriers

*         Cloud - Not a new technology, but a new business model

*         Implementing and extending global roaming capabilities

*         Unique strategies, services and infrastructure to empower the carrier voice market

*         How will IP Innovation transform the wholesale carrier business?

To submit your paper or interest in speaking at Telecoms World Middle East 2014 contact me on the below details:

George Clarke

Business Development Manager - Telecoms World Middle East
george.clarke at terrapinn.com<mailto:george.clarke at terrapinn.com>
+971 4 440 2509
www.terrapinn.com/twme<http://www.terrapinn.com/twme>