[menog] FW: [trnog] Istanbul Peering Forum --- 26 September 2014

Fahd Batayneh fahd.batayneh at icann.org
Thu Jul 3 10:37:26 UTC 2014

For those interested in attending the “Istanbul Peering Forum” on September 26, 2014.

Fahd Batayneh

ICANN

On Wednesday, July 2, 2014, Mehmet Akcin <mehmet at akcin.net> wrote:

Hello everyone

We are going to be hosting first Istanbul Peeing Forum on 26 September 2014 in Istanbul. Details will be shared soon.

This event is open to all ISPs, network service providers, universities, and other corporations who operates a network, as well as non-Turkish parties who might be interested in peering in Turkey

If you are interested in helping out organizing, sponsoring, this event please contact me offlist.

more details will be shared soon.