[menog] RIPE NCC Dubai Regional Office in Operation - Staff Introductions

Khaled Fattal, Chairman - The Multilingual Internet Group Chairman at MLiGrp.com
Wed Jul 23 16:20:20 UTC 2014

Dear all,

Congratulation to RIPE for securing two great people and assets. I am in no doubt Chafic and Hisham will excel at ripe and serve our region

Warmest

Khaled

Sent from my KF iPhone

Khaled Fattal | Group Chairman
The Multilingual Internet Group
Serving & Linking The Current & Next Billion+ Multilingual Internet Users
Web: http://MLiGrp.com
Email: Chairman at MLiGrp.com