[menog] [Summary] U.S. ToTransferKeyInternetStewardshiptoGlobalCommunity

Mehmet Akcin mehmet at akcin.net
Wed Mar 19 11:21:08 UTC 2014

>  Sorry Fahd, I am an average, unintelligent, lazy, poor internet user who
> only asks for a free and open youtube and facebook but I have my faith in
> the technical community , go and get this transition right bros! J

I am an engineer, could call myself lazy , but I consider myself quite
clueless when it comes down to politics , because for me internet should be
open and unrestrictive/free. So our goals are the same. Let's just forget
about the details and focus on the ultimate goal.

Looking forward to chat more with those who will be at ICANN Singapore in
person.