[menog] When Google Met 6 Middle East Telco’s: A Tale of Connectivity, Content and Carriers

Madelaine Gibbs Madelaine.Gibbs at terrapinn.com
Wed Mar 19 13:27:06 UTC 2014

Hello everyone,

I’ll try to keep this short. I thought that you might want to take a look at the new ebook we have created. ‘When Google Met 6 Middle East Telco’s: A Tale of Connectivity, Content and Carriers’.

Download your free ebook here<http://www.terrapinn.com/template/Live/engage/6551/14086?utm_source=menog&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=menog#sthash.pHtPnNgY.dpbs>

It contains some unique insights from our keynote panel at Telecoms World Middle East 2013, addressing challenges posed by the ongoing digitization of all industries. Click here to download the FREE ebook now!<http://www.terrapinn.com/template/Live/engage/6551/14086?utm_source=menog&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=menog#sthash.pHtPnNgY.dpbs>

Our host Daniel Sieberg, Official Spokesperson, Senior Manager, Author, Google spoke to a leading line-up of telecom CEO's and CXO's which featured:
•             Daniel Ritz, Chief Strategy Officer, Etisalat Group
•             Ulaiyan Al Wetaid, Chief Executive Officer, VIVA Bahrain
•             Rashid Abdulla, Chief Executive Officer, Batelco
•             Amer Al Rawas, Chief Executive Officer, Omantel
•             Jean-Francois Thomas, Chief Executive Officer, Orange Jordan
•             Kyle Whitehill, Chief Executive Officer, Vodafone Qatar

They talked about consumer demand, LTE adoption, customer experience and the M-2-M marketplace of the future, which I believe are topics of interest to quite a few of you.

I hope that you enjoy the insights from this ebook, feel free to share any thoughts or contact me directly for more information on our Telecoms World Middle East 2014 which is taking place in Dubai on 29-30 September (and by the way, we give great discounts to any MENOG members who want to attend!)

The direct link to the ebook is http://www.terrapinn.com/template/Live/engage/6551/14086?utm_source=menog&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=menog#sthash.pHtPnNgY.dpbs

Thanks,

Madelaine Gibbs
Marketing Manager

[cid:image001.gif at 01CA09EF.222256F0]
[cid:image003.gif at 01CA09EF.222256F0]

T. +971 4440 2533
Fax: +971 4 445 8475
Email: madelaine.gibbs at terrapinn.com<mailto:ralph.burgess at terrapinn.com>
PO Box 502685, EIB Building NO.01 ~ Office 305-307 ~
Dubai Media City
Dubai
UAE

www.terrapinn.com/twme<http://www.terrapinn.com/twme>