[menog] Thank you for your support!

K Fattal, MLi Group Chairman Chairman at MLiGrp.com
Thu May 15 15:42:10 UTC 2014

Congratulations Salam.

Regards,

Khaled Fattal | Group Chairman
The Multilingual Internet Group (MLi Group)
Serving & Linking The Current & Next Billion+ Multilingual Internet Users

Web:  <http://mligrp.com/> http://MLiGrp.com

Email:  <mailto:Chairman at MLiGrp.com> Chairman at MLiGrp.com

cid:__sdcard_EmailTempImage_21375096998907cachecopyImage_bmp at sec.galaxytab

From: menog-bounces at lists.menog.org [mailto:menog-bounces at lists.menog.org] On Behalf Of Salam Yamout
Sent: Thursday, May 15, 2014 3:41 PM
To: menog at lists.menog.org
Subject: [menog] Thank you for your support!

Dear Community

The results have been announced and I was elected as a member of the RIPE NCC Executive Board!

I am very happy and look forward to working with all of you to better represent our region.

I have some ideas, but I prefer talking to few people first before I send you my thoughts and comments on things we can do together.

Meanwhile , I thank you all for your support!

Best

Salam