[menog] SdNOG CFP Deadline Extension
Samir S. Omer
samir at suin.edu.sd
Mon Oct 13 05:39:43 UTC 2014
Please note that the deadline for submiting your presentation has been extended to 26th Oct 2014
Sudan Network Operators Group (SdNOG)
Khartoum, Sudan 6, 7 December 2014
The SdNOG program Committee is now seeking contributions for Presentations for SdNOG-1 2014.
We are looking for presenters who would:
* Offer a technical tutorial on an appropriate topic;
* Participate in the technical conference sessions as a speaker;
* Convene and chair panel sessions of relevant topics.
Call for Papers Opens [ 10/09/2014 ]
Final Deadline for Submissions [26 /10/2014 ]
Final Program Published [ 01/11/2014 ]
Final Slides Received [ 10/11/2014 ]
The SdNOG program is organized in two parts; tutorials and conference. Topics for tutorials and the conference must be relevant to Internet Operations and Technologies:
* IPv4 / IPv6 Routing and operations
* IPv6 deployment and transition technologies
* IXPs and Peering
* Research on Internet Operations and Deployment
* Internet ecosystem
* Network security issues (NSP-SEC, DDoS, Anti-Spam,Anti-Malware) - DNS / DNSSEC
* Internet governance and policies (Security, Regulation, Content Management, Addressing, etc)
* Draft slides for both tutorials and conference sessions MUST be provided with CfP submissions otherwise, the Program Committee will be unable to review the submission.
* All draft and complete slides must be submitted in PDF format only.
* Final slides are to be provided by the specified deadline for publication on the SdNOG website.
Please submit on-line at:
Any questions or concerns should be addressed to the:
info at sdnog.sd
We look forward to receiving your presentation proposals.
SdNOG program Committee.
Samir S. Omer | Head of Electronic Services Unit
Sudanese Research and Education Network | Address
Nile St. | University of Khartoum
Tel: +249155662069 | Mob: +249123788848
This e-mail message may contain confidential or legally privileged information and is intended only for the use of the intended recipient(s). Any unauthorized disclosure, dissemination, distribution, copying or the taking of any action in reliance on the information herein is prohibited.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Menog