[menog] Turkish Peering Forum 1

Mehmet Akcin mehmet at akcin.net
Fri Sep 5 10:06:25 UTC 2014

Friends,

There have been several exciting developments in order to kick start a
major Internet Exchange Point in Turkey in past months.

We are , several peering enthusiasts , organizing Turkish Peering Forum in
Istanbul, September 29 , 2014.

More details can be found about the event at below link

http://trnog.org/tpf

We are currently also looking for people who are experienced in operating
IXPs in Developing regions to come speak about their experiences in a Panel
which will take place during this event.

The event will have many guests who are decision making people from Turkish
ISPs, Universities, Banks, and Govt Agencies.

Please go ahead and sign up for the event if you are planning to attend and
ping me directly off-list if you have any questions.

Mehmet Akcin