[menog] MENOG 15: Thank you

Osama I. Al-Dosary dosary at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 7 04:17:01 UTC 2015

Salaam MENOG Community,

On behalf of the MENOG Coordination Team, I would like to thank you for
participation in the MENOG 15 Meeting in Dubai.

MENOG 15 included two days of plenary conference
incorporating the RIPE NCC Regional Meeting and four days of hands-on
technical workshops.

Two 4-day workshops (Advanced Routing and DNS & DNSSEC) attended by 35
trainees.
Two conference days attended by 195 attendees from 32 different countries.

All presentations are available at:
www.menog.org/meetings/menog-15/presentations/

An overview of sponsors and attendees is posted at:
www.menog.org/meetings/menog-15/

We hope that you will also attend MENOG 16 which will be announced shortly

Please let me know if you require more information.

Thanks once again on behalf of the MENOG Coordination Team:
Ahmed Abu-Abed, Hisham Ibrahim, Chafic Chaya, Kais Al-Essa, Osama
Al-Dosary, Sultan Al-Shamsi, Sandra Gijzen, Saleh Mansour, Paul Rendek,
Philip Smith