[menog] [Reminder] ICANN News Alert -- Fellowship Application Round Opens for ICANN 54

Fahd Batayneh fahd.batayneh at icann.org
Thu Apr 30 07:03:31 UTC 2015

FYI…

The ICANN Fellowship Application Round for ICANN 54 in Dublin, Ireland on 18-22 October 2015 is still open, and remains so until 15 May 2015. Successful candidates will be announced on the ICANN website on 10 July 2015.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to drop me a line.

Fahd Batayneh

ICANN

Sent: Saturday, April 04, 2015 1:09 AM
Subject: ICANN News Alert -- Fellowship Application Round Opens for ICANN 54

 <http://www.icann.org/> ICANN

News Alert

https://www.icann.org/news/announcement-2015-04-03-en

  _____

Fellowship Application Round Opens for ICANN 54

About the Fellowship Program:

Since its creation in 2007, the Fellowship Program has built a strong group of individuals who are actively participating in all of the ICANN communities as well as various Internet Governance entities within the Internet Ecosystem. Their engagement ranges from writing articles and blogs, providing online or in-person public comment in regard to bottom up policy building, engaging in Internet conferences and panel discussions, lifting a pen in working groups, mentoring newcomers, assisting our regional leaders and becoming leaders themselves.

The ICANN Fellowship <https://www.icann.org/en/about/participate/fellowships>  program seeks participants from developing countries of the world in order to help create a broader base of knowledgeable constituents to engage in the Multistakeholder process and become the new voice of experience in their regions and beyond.

Today, launches our latest application round where participants will join us at ICANN 54 in Dublin, Ireland this coming October. This round remains open until 15 May 2015 and successful candidates will be announced on the ICANN website, 10 July 2015.

Find out more about applying » <https://www.icann.org/en/about/participate/fellowships>