[menog] Fwd: [comms] Rob Blokzijl Dies Peacefully Aged 72

Munir Badr munir at aeserver.com
Sun Dec 6 13:00:04 UTC 2015

Dear All,

We are sending our sincere and deepest condolence from the UAE. May his
soul rest in peace.

Regards
Munir

--

Please feel free to get back to us should you have any questions.

*Best Regards,*

*Munir Badr*

UAE Toll Free: *800 123 123 | *M: *+971 56 671 5000* (9am-6pm Sun-Thu UAE
+4GMT time)

AEserver FZE - UAE - The Domain Professionals

*.ae & **امارات.** Accredited Domain Registrar under the aeDA (TRA) of the
UAE since 2008.*

*.QA Accredited Registrar under ictQatar since 2013.*