[menog] MENOG 15 - call for presentations

Philip Smith philip at nsrc.org
Tue Jan 13 01:10:42 UTC 2015

Hi everyone,

We are just over two months away from the 15th MENOG conference, being
held in Dubai.

The programme committee is eagerly awaiting your presentation proposals.
If you have something about the operational Internet that you'd like to
share with your colleagues from the region, please consider presenting
at MENOG.

While the detailed CfP is at
http://www.menog.org/meetings/menog-15/cfp/, the PC is looking for
content which is of operational interest to the Internet in this region.
Whether it is about some new technology that you have just deployed, or
some operational experiences you'd like to share, or an update on
infrastructure developments, the PC would love to hear from you.

Please submit presentation proposals at:

http://papers.menog.org/user/login.php?event=20

While we receive a good number of presentations from the international
community, MENOG is about the Internet in the Middle East - it is your
operations event where you can share your operational experiences with
and get to know colleagues from the region.

We look forward to receiving your presentation proposals soon.

Thank you!

Philip Smith
for the MENOG 15 PC