[menog] MENOG 15 programme

Philip Smith philip at nsrc.org
Wed Mar 4 12:30:49 UTC 2015

Hi everyone,

The PC has been hard at work over the last few weeks to bring you a top
quality and interesting programme for the upcoming MENOG 15 conference,
taking place in Dubai on 1st and 2nd April. (The conference sessions
follow the workshops which run from 28th to 31st March.)

While the programme is still in semi-final format, and we have a very
limited number of presentation slots remaining vacant, the PC would like
to encourage you to review the schedule, and start making your plans to
participate in the conference.

http://www.menog.org/meetings/menog-15/agenda/

The PC expects to have the remaining programme slots confirmed by this
time next week.

Kind regards, and I look forward to meeting you all again in Dubai!

Philip Smith
(on behalf of the MENOG 15 PC)