[menog] Iran: Latest Nation to Host Critical Global Internet Infrastructure

Hisham Ibrahim hmi at ripe.net
Thu Oct 1 09:28:36 UTC 2015

Dear all,

The RIPE Labs produced a followup document on the K rot deployment in IR.

https://labs.ripe.net/Members/emileaben/iran-and-k-root-the-rest-of-the-story <https://labs.ripe.net/Members/emileaben/iran-and-k-root-the-rest-of-the-story>

If this is any indication on the level of decision we will have at MENOG 16 in Tehran, then we look forward to a very interesting meeting.

See you all at MENOG 16.

http://www.menog.org/meetings/menog-16/ <http://www.menog.org/meetings/menog-16/>

Hisham