[menog] IPAM and documentation software

saleh mansour sal7mansour at gmail.com
Sat Sep 26 11:24:06 UTC 2015

Dear Mohamed,

IPAM is a service, so you have to deploy it under a  server with minimal
requirements such as  ( Web Container ( apache), SQL database, php etc ..)
,

In My network I am using IPPLAN and gestioip, and both are powerful . you
can deploy them under linux or windows using LAMP,WAMP services
respectively .

There is also IPAM service from Solarwinds ( Windows based ), but its
commercial .

IPPLAN link : http://iptrack.sourceforge.net/
gestioip  Link : http://www.gestioip.net/documentation_gestioip_en.html
Solarwinds IPAM : http://www.solarwinds.com/ip-address-manager.aspx