[menog] MENOG 16: Meeting report and webcast now available

Jad El Cham jcham at dcgroup.com
Fri Apr 22 14:18:07 UTC 2016

Thank you Khalid.

--

*Jad El Cham*

Technical Leader

*Call me: Browser based Video Call <http://jcham.dcgroup.com/>*

*Lebanon** Jordan KSA Iraq Syria Ethiopia*

*Data Consult s.a.l.*

*Mkalles 2001 Center, Mkalles*

*PO Box 90 1341 Beirut, Lebanon*

*T +961 1 686 555 Ext. 591*

*M +961 3 984 086*

*F +961 1 693 148*

*www.dcgroup.com <http://www.dcgroup.com/>*

This email transmission is confidential and intended solely for the person
or organization to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended
recipient, you must not copy, distribute or disseminate the information, or
take any action in relation to it. Please delete this e-mail. Any views
expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except where
the sender specifically states them to be the views of any organization or
employer. If you have received this message in error, please do not open
any attachment and notify the sender.