[menog] Network Diagnostic Tool

Shahab Vahabzadeh sh.vahabzadeh at gmail.com
Sat Dec 17 07:38:03 UTC 2016

Hello HelloGreat Job Mehrdad

Ch,
Shahab

On Sat, Dec 17, 2016 at 9:23 AM +0330, "Mehrdad Arshad Rad" <arshad.rad at gmail.com> wrote:

Hi,
I've started to develop an open source tool 5-6 months ago to help neteng/sysadmin/sysops please take look at the below links and let me know if you have any suggestions.

https://github.com/mehrdadrad/mylg

You can download it for different operating systems at http://mylg.io
Features:

Popular looking glasses (ping/trace/bgp): Telia, Level3More than 200 countries DNS Lookup informationLocal ping and real-time trace routePacket analyzer - TCP/IP and other packetsQuick NMS (network management system)Local HTTP/HTTPS ping (GET, POST, HEAD)RIPE information (ASN, IP/CIDR)PeeringDB informationPort scanningNetwork LAN DiscoveryWeb dashboardConfigurable optionsDirect access to commands from shellSupport vi and emacs mode, almost all basic featuresCLI auto complete and history features
Thanks,Mehrdad