[menog] MENOG website

KHALID SAMARA pc-chair at menog.org
Thu Dec 22 11:43:40 UTC 2016

Dear colleagues,

After some discussion with SaharaNet, we are currently in the final process of moving the MENOG website to the RIPE NCC servers.

The move is only temporary, and will help make the work involved in launching the new website after the upcoming MENOG meeting much easier to manage. Once the new website has been launched, MENOG and the RIPE NCC will move the website's local content back to the region as soon as possible.

We would like to take this opportunity to thank SaharaNet for the outstanding work they have done in hosting the website and for the high quality of service they have provided.

Kind Regards,

--

Khalid Samara

MENOG PC Chair

#MENOG17

www.menog.org<http://www.menog.org/>

[http://www.menog.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/menog_banner.jpg]<http://www.menog.org/>

MENOG | The Middle East Network Operators Group<http://www.menog.org/>
www.menog.org
MENOG and Your Organisation. MENOG is the established international forum that brings together key players in the Middle East's Internet network operations, including:

www.facebook.com/menog.org<http://www.facebook.com/menog.org>

[https://external-iad3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/safe_image.php?d=AQDpzV-AvzZeD7nY&w=250&h=140&url=fbstaging%3A%2F%2Fgraph.facebook.com%2Fstaging_resources%2FMDE5NzA4MzMyMDI5NjY2NTA6NzIzMDkzNDg%3D&cfs=1&upscale=1]<http://www.facebook.com/menog.org>

Middle East NOG | Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/menog.org>
www.facebook.com
Middle East NOG. 395 likes · 1 talking about this. MENOG offers network engineers and other technical staff the opportunity to and experiences, and...