[menog] Looking for an internship/Co-op training opportunities

108352930 108352930 at mct.edu.sa
Wed Feb 3 11:11:45 UTC 2016

I'm a Student in Madina's College of Technology, in Al-Madina
Al-Monawara, Saudi Arabia
taking an associate degree in Computer Networking
I have a 4.84/5.0 GPA and good spoken/written English.

I have one trimester left (9 hour credits) before I finish my degree,
and I'm required to have a Co-Op training in IT
for three months, before graduating.

I have previous experience working as a technical support guy, and I
currently volunteer doing Help desk tasks/assignments in my college's IT
department.

I also have a good background in GNU/Linux Operating Systems (used Linux
as a personal desktop since 2005), and helped friends troubleshoot and
solve problems on hosted servers.

and I got the Cisco Network Technician Certificate (CCENT) in October
last year, I intend to pursue CCNA Routing and Switching as well.

will email my resume privately if there are any opportunities.